Copy and Paste

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 02:13:19 UTC 2008

Here is a situation. I receive emails from one ISP for which I use evolution as the catcher.  When a certain email is of interest, I want to send it to a few yahoo.com email partners.

You would expect that I would do a copy of the evolution based email, and a paste to the yahoo.com input message area.

But it is blocked. The paste is refused.

But, If I open a word processor, I can paste to it, and if I then copy the pasted code from the word processor to yahoo.com, it works.

Could someone tell me if the problem is with evolution/Gnome, or if the problem is with yahoo.com or with Firefox?  Any clues as to where I raise the bug report.

Leslie