Still no NFS install

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Sat Jun 28 01:30:57 UTC 2008

I rsynched fc10 today and burned boot.iso.

Diskboot.img mentioned in the README was missing.

I tried both gui and text install and did not see any way
to specify an NFS install.

And of course since Fedora so wisely reformats the hard drive
before doing anything, updating the drive is not an option.

I am hoping Fedora 10 will eventually be a smoothly installing and
functioning system as is Fedora 8.

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665