Mar 3 Rawhide 64

Chuck Forsberg WA7KGX N2469R caf at omen.com
Mon Mar 3 23:59:09 UTC 2008

I was able to do an NFS install with netinst.iso.  This time setting
the time zone during install did not cause anaconda to crash.
The static IP address specified in the install did appear in the
Network menu item, but the ethernet on the Intel DG33BU
motherboard is still being set (or reset) by DHCP.  But then
a boot or two later and the correct IP is used....

Enabling desktop acceleration still yields nothing more useful
than a blank white screen and dead keyboard.

The new Nvidia driver still won't build.

I thought a contemporary desktop experience was a priority/

--
Chuck Forsberg    caf at omen.com   www.omen.com   503-614-0430
10255 NW Old Cornelius Pass Portland OR 97231   FAX 629-0665