Re: cannot update to latest, how should I proceed to apply updates

Antonio Olivares wrote:

  Command line error: no such option:
--skip-broken
did you have to install a yum plugin first?
Yes you need to install yum-skip-broken

Shouldn't it already be integrated into yum?
No need to install.  If I am wrong, please correct me.

In the newest versions yes, but if someone were upgrading from F8 then it would not be integrated yet.

--
Andrew Farris <lordmorgul gmail com> www.lordmorgul.net