Re: X won't run

On Wed, 2008-03-05 at 21:43 +0000, Johann B. Gudmundsson wrote:
> Backup you existing xorg.conf
>
> Run system-config-display and see if it manages to get X up and running..
> What kind of graphics card do you have and which driver have you been
> using for it?

system-config-display failed, as did Xorg -configure.  This is a
QEMU-KVM virtual machine which emulates a cirrus 5446.  It does appear
that the current xserver is having a problem getting the correct
parameters.  It was working before the updates that I performed this
morning.  If it helps, I did post a copy of Xorg.0.log earlier.

Dave