Re: easy way to watch new bugs

John Poelstra wrote:
Jon Stanley and I were talking about other ways (besides have to query bugzilla in a web browser) to locate bugs needing to be triaged.

He created these as a test.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/f7-new-7days
http://feeds.feedburner.com/f8-new-7days
http://feeds.feedburner.com/rawhide-new-7days

I added them to my RSS reader and it works REALLY nice!

John

Great idea, Good work..

This makes bug tracking really and I mean really easy :)...

Best regards.
              Johann B.
begin:vcard
fn:Johann B.  Gudmundsson
n:Gudmundsson;Johann B.
org:Reiknistofnun - University of Iceland;IT Management
adr:Dunhagi 5;;Taeknigardur;Reykavik;;107;Iceland
email;internet:johannbg hi is
title:Unix System Engineer RHCE,CCSA
tel;work:+3545254267
tel;fax:+3545528801