Re: Question: easy way to watch new bugs

Jesse Keating wrote:
On Fri, 2008-03-07 at 10:56 -0800, Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:
Hi,  -  it's a damn pain as I only have browser access to the yahoo server.
I actually would need a separate computer set up just to file errors and
bugs + another subscription.  This way to work, is 'lame' - as much could
be done so much simpler in a more automated fashion.
I need some sleep, as I have been working around the clock - sorry if
I am a bit frustrated now. ..

The python-bugzilla package can be used to file bugs from the CLI
without a browser.  However it sounds like your setup is.... special so
I don't know if it'll work for you or not.

This sounds like a great feature for those that cannot see. I recall people being inconvenienced by the browser entries. Also this is the first time I heard of having the ability to use the cli to enter bug reports. It sounds noteworthy to me.