Question: easy way to watch new bugs

Antonio M antonio.montagnani at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 22:19:49 UTC 2008

2008/3/8, Andrew Farris <lordmorgul at gmail.com>:

>  If you have smolt enabled and your profile has been sent to the server you can
>  include your specific UUID with any bug reports, and give the developers a very
>  detailed view of the hardware involved.  All you need to do is open the smolt
>  system tool, go to My Smolt Page, and then copy of the link into bz reports.

If I should not get this error when opening my Smolt page:

Error: Critical: New versions of smolt use a public UUID. Yours is:
pub_2dabf29b-bd26-4825-b7ed-ac1db85fec24

and if my Smolt should not freeze when I try to send my informations again.
Shall I file against smolt??

--
Antonio Montagnani
Skype : antoniomontag