Example of use: python-mozilla ?

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 23:42:02 UTC 2008

Hi - thank for support and help.

Did run selftest that passed.

But for use, I am a bit unsure. I get connected, but it returns with nothing
and closes.

$ bugzilla --user=USER --password=PWD info  ?  id-number or what ??

Michael Schwendt wrote earlier:
> To file bugs, I use the XMLRPC Python interface to bugzilla. Once I
>  have a direct link to a ticket, I can open it with a browser if I need to, but
> that could be much faster, too.

Guess it is the XMLRPC part that I have missed out.  Used all day working
on bugs reports, and answered questions ,  so  I  would  just  read  some
of my bug reports.

Could anyone  give  me  some  example of  the  commands  ?

//ARNE