ntfs issues

Fastie fastie81 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 12:32:21 UTC 2008

Ok After updates I can't mount my NTFS usb harddrive.
it comes up with the folowing in the KDE  file manger;
"An error occurred while accessing 'Volume(ntfs)', the system said:
org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.Uknownfailure: ToDo: have to rethink extra
options"
Is this an error with the kde manager or with the kernel or with the ntfs3g
driver?
Any help please
Thanks
Chris