Re: MPT config failure

Arne Chr. Jorgensen wrote:
hi,

Received updates over the weekend that changed one of my home computer.
Very well, it's running, so...

Had it very nice with Fedora6, but was unable to create multiboot GRUB
partition, for different versions of Fedora. I still have to solve some of that

One bootloader for each fedora except (maybe) the first.

The one in the MBR chains to the others. The others chaining to each other is optional.

This way, when upgrading kernels, the grub menu gets updated as you'd expect.