Oh..fuck !! ;)

Arne Chr. Jorgensen achrisjo at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 23:20:10 UTC 2008

"Arne Chr. Jorgensen" <achrisjo at yahoo.com> wrote: In the following message,  I  have come to learn something that has
puzzled me,  something that has caused me so much trouble in order
to keep track of things !

A  threaded list-archive !!!   Hell,  I got thousands on mails,  at a yahoo server, and I have asked/mentioned it before too..

Gee !!

//ARNE

- ahhhh.....sigh....smile...

That is impossible, huh ?!

I fully agree - it should not .... but when you change from your trusted o'l RedHat, do the mistake to think Fedora is just another name for your o'l pal,
- the story begins ;)   Then try to salvage a sinking ship,  fight the leaks and
streams of water (updates),  then the trickstery begins. Add ISP trouble, difficult hardware.  And if you cry for help in a polite way.... then.....
the fun stuff starts.

But it is damn nice to be able to write this on a computer that is starting to behave,  in which surprises appear such as - gee, this appear  better then what OEM or Microsoft  seem  to  have  done  ;)

night ,

//ARNE