broken init? upstart to blame?

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Mar 14 12:48:09 UTC 2008

On 2008-03-13, 11:45 GMT, Valent Turkovic wrote:
> I have selinux0 in grub because of previous issues with rawhide
> so that shouldn't be a selinux issue because it is disabled
> right?
>
> What else can I do?

File bugs. I mean really, no offense against you (people usually
get offended by that suggestion, and I know very well personally
that you know our bugzilla well). Dan Walsh is really great in
fixing all this stuff, and if the bugs are not filed we won't
have functional SELinux ever (or to say it in a positive way --
we wouldn't have so incredibly good support for something so
impressive as is default SELinux in Fedora/RHEL; remember, no
other operating system/distribution in the world comes with
something like SELinux defaulting on).

I have here Fedora Rawhide and Xorg with SELinux in the Enforcing
mode -- yes, it adds spiceness to my life, but it works. And it
wouldn't work if I haven't filed number of bugs which were
immediately fixed by Dan.

Matej