Evolution problem

hi,

Questions:

1. Possible failure with Evolution - don't seem to remember password

2. It is asking for unlocking default keyring ??

What is this ?

Possible that is connected to the error getting Wiki Key ?  Got some server
failure in the attempt of getting it.

In 2 above it ask for a password, but I have tried what ever I can think of.

Any suggestions ?

//ARNE