f9 neverputt just quits

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 08:03:10 UTC 2008

Jerry Williams wrote:
> The neverputt game that is part of neverball will just exit.
>
> Is there a way to figure out why it just exits?
>
> Also the pinball games works for a few min. and then the sound turns to
> just noise.
>
> I looked at the messages file and didn't see anything.

Try running both of them in a terminal, and look for the output when it crashes.
  You can also use gdb to run the app and then be able to backtrace it when it
crashes (this may or may not be useful).  Look in ~/.xsession-errors for any
output there as well.  The application may have a built in debugging mode, check
what is show for options by using --help or -h when running in the terminal.