BugZappers Meeting Wednesday March 26th 12 PM EDT

A quick reminder that we are having a bug triage meeting tomorrow, Wednesday at 12 PM EDT on IRC at #fedora-meeting.

We have a fairly light agenda and welcome questions and new topics from anyone.

Biggest news since last week was the approval to move forward on these two proposals:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JohnPoelstra/BugzillaExtremeMakeOver
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/BugZappers/HouseKeeping

John