Re: Why does fstab use partition UUIDs vice partition labels in F9 beta?

Bill Nottingham wrote:
Clyde E. Kunkel (clydekunkel7734 cox net) said:
Much harder now to match up partitions with mount points. Labels are easier to work with. But, a good rational and logical explanation will shut me up and I will get back to coloring. :-)

UUIDs are unique. (In theory, anyway.) Labels aren't.

Bill

 (grumble, grumble) OK, back to coloring.

--
Regards,

Old Fart