Cannot build F9 x86_64 w/ jigdo

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at hi.is
Wed Mar 26 17:59:47 UTC 2008

John Poelstra wrote:
> Not sure where to report this problem... these package clearly don't
> seem to be anywhere as I've tried multiple time and hit multiple
> mirrors.  Any suggested work arounds?
>
> Thanks,
> John

Seemed to be yet another mirrors "out of sync" of plain admin fuck up...
These sort of things is the reason why jigdo cant be used and we cant
recommend it's usage
to users until all mirrors which jigdo uses are in sync..
Jigdo needs to have the ability ( or defined ) to fallback to one rock
solid mirror..

Found the top package and the bottom package in question...
( Looked for libstdc++-4.3.0-2.i386.rpm and
libsic++20-2.2.0.-1.fc9.x86_64.rpm )
__
On the mirror I use most ( Go France  :) )

ftp://ftp.free.fr/mirrors/fedora.redhat.com/fedora/linux/releases/test/9-Beta/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages

Best regards
                     Johann B.