Cannot build F9 x86_64 w/ jigdo

Todd Denniston Todd.Denniston at ssa.crane.navy.mil
Wed Mar 26 20:12:22 UTC 2008

John Poelstra wrote, On 03/26/2008 01:39 PM:
> Not sure where to report this problem... these package clearly don't
> seem to be anywhere as I've tried multiple time and hit multiple
> mirrors.  Any suggested work arounds?
>
> Thanks,
> John
>
> output from jigdo-lite....
>
> Found 0 of the 6 files required by the template
> Copied input files to temporary file `Fedora-9-Beta-x86_64-DVD.iso.tmp'
> - repeat command and supply more files to continue
> --10:36:45--
> http://download.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/releases/test/9-Beta/Fedora/x86_64/os/Packages/libstdc++-4.3.0-2.i386.rpm

OK, slightly confused.
I thought the jigdo would be up on http://spins.fedoraunity.org/spins and
there would be only one for the whole set...
I have kind of been waiting.  It would have been nice to know the i386 jigdos
were hiding in releases/test/9-Beta/Fedora/i386/jigdo/

Thanks for letting me know that they were available, just that I needed to
hunt a bit. (at least they were in a somewhat logical location once I knew
they existed.)

<goes of to sulk because no one ever lets him in on these secrets until he
figures it out himself.> :]

--
Todd Denniston