Re: Why does fstab use partition UUIDs vice partition labels in F9 beta?

Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
Much harder now to match up partitions with mount points. Labels are easier to work with. But, a good rational and logical explanation will shut me up and I will get back to coloring. :-)

Labels have never worked well. Read anaconda's recent archive for the full scoop.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait