Bluetooth in F8 - known bug?

Mike mike.cloaked at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 16:50:49 UTC 2008

Mike <mike.cloaked <at> gmail.com> writes:

> This is looking like a kernel bug associated with bluetooth?
>
> Does anyone have any current information on this and whether there is a fix
> on the way?

I did eventually get the BT mouse to work in F8 but there is definitely
something awry with bluetooth, certainly in F8 KDE.

I posted at http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.general/291910

If anyone can test bluetooth mouse paring in rawhide in either/both kde/gnome
then it would be useful I think. I don't have bluetooth on my rawhide box.