Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Thu May 1 09:04:25 UTC 2008

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> Rodd Clarkson wrote:
>> Anyone else have problems with this link?
>>
>> WARNING: it makes my copy of Firefox (f9-preview) very slow and
>> unresponsive)
>>
>> http://art.gnome.org/download/backgrounds/abstract/3643/ABSTRACT-Fretstak_scalable.svg
>>

>> If you do, then I'll file a bug (where?)
>
> Confirmed. http://bugzilla.mozilla.org or http://bugzilla.redhat.com
> against Firefox.

Yes I see it too.  It looks like I'm only seeing part of the image though, once
I download it to desktop and open with an image viewer and compare that to what
is showing up in the firefox window.  FF may be having a tough time trying to
auto-scale the image down to window size from its 1680 pixel width.

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29