superuser console?

Alain PORTAL alain.portal at free.fr
Thu May 1 17:31:37 UTC 2008

Le jeudi 01 mai 2008, Rex Dieter a écrit :
> Alain PORTAL wrote:
> > Is it a KDE or a Fedora non-feature?
>
> KDE (ie, we haven't done anything to affect this anyway).

OK.

And nobody complaint about that????

Every body is happy with that behaviour?

Nobody needs dayly a console with fully superuser permissions when he works as
a normal user?

As an example, every time I need to know a status service, I need
to "/sbin/service" instead of "service"?

For me, this really a regression about a Linux Distribution can offer me.

Should I have to build my Linux from scratch to get an old behaviour?

Alain
--
Les pages de manuel Linux en français
http://manpagesfr.free.fr/