Realplay broken?

Patrick O'Callaghan poc at usb.ve
Sat May 10 19:31:09 UTC 2008

Realplay gives me this error when I try to run a clip:

        Opening ALSA PCM device default
        Opening ALSA PCM device default
        The program 'realplay.bin' received an X Window System error.
        The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
          (Details: serial 56 error_code 8 request_code 140 minor_code 13)

I'm on x64_86 but have also installed gtk2-engines.i386 and
alsa-plugins-pulseaudio.i386. Anything else I might be missing?

poc