How do I test the release candidate

Andrew Farris lordmorgul at gmail.com
Sun May 11 06:50:51 UTC 2008

Clyde E. Kunkel wrote:
> How do I do this?  I tried the boot.iso disk and selected URL as the
> source for the installation, but I constantly get a message about
> missing repodata, either your URL or repository is wrong.  And it shows
> it looking for Fedora-anaconda-20080510 (or something like that).

Make sure the mirror you're connecting to is up to date with the repo that the
boot.iso was built for as that may cause a problem.  You should be passing the
url to the parent directory of the /Packages directory, for instance:
http://mirror.lib.ucdavis.edu/fedora/linux/development/i386/os

  gpg 0x8300BF29 fingerprint 071D FFE0 4CBC 13FC 7DEB  5BD5 5F89 8E1B 8300 BF29