Windowmaker on fedora-release-9-2.

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 17:27:28 UTC 2008

On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 11:04 PM, John Summerfield
<debian at herakles.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Has too few menu items, they seem to be built in rather than reflect what's
> actually installed.
>
>  Eg menu items for abiword and dia do not work on my system as the programs
> are not installed. OTOH, seamonkey _is_ installed and there are no menu
> items for it.

You are supposed to use the handy configuration editor program to
insert the programs you like.  It was a miracle when the programs from
1996 disappeared from the WM menus.  What more can a person want?  As
far as I know, we WM users have never been catered to in the way you
expect.

pj

--
Paul E. Johnson