Yum didn't want to stop off at F9

Dylan Semler dylan.semler at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:18:34 UTC 2008

I know that yum was supposed to jump from the testing packages to
release packages after the F9 release this morning, but earlier today
I got a notification for 253 updates, all with fc10 in their package
name.  I'm not sure what I've done wrong.

# rpm -qa | grep 'fedora-release'
fedora-release-notes-9.0.0-1.noarch
fedora-release-9-2.noarch

The files in /etc/yum.repos.d/ look to be fine; rawhides are disabled,
fedora and livna configs use $releasever in their mirror paths.

I did a network install of F9 about a week ago using
http://mirrors.kernel.org/fedora/development/x86_64/os

Anyone know the best way to correct this?

--
Dylan

Type faster. Use Dvorak:
http://dvzine.org