Upgrade problem from fc8 to fc9 with preupgrade

Wietse Muizelaar wietse.muizelaar at xs4all.nl
Fri May 16 11:19:54 UTC 2008

Hi,

Last Wednesday, I tried to start the preupgrade-process with the latest
preupgrade (0.93-3 iirc) from fc8 to fc9. The downloads succeeded, but
/boot wasn't big enough; so it told me it would download the stage2
later, when anaconda should be running.

Unfortunately, my internet connection went down; so today I managed to
finally do the reboot, and upgrade to Fedora 9. This now fails, with the
message aalib-1.4.0-0.15.rc5.fc9.i386.rpm couldn't be found on any
mirrors; which is correct.

The options are 'reboot' and 'retry'; but in both ways it won't help
getting my system to fc9.

Anybody any idea how I could fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Wietse