Removed a bunch of folks from 'fedorabugs'

Jon Stanley jonstanley at gmail.com
Sun May 18 18:46:29 UTC 2008

All -

Just an FYI that I removed a bunch of folks from the 'fedorabugs' FAS
group that had not completed the CLA and were waiting for approval.
If this happened to you, simply complete the CLA via the instructions
found at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/CompleteCLA
and I'll approve you.  The sponsorship queue was becoming too long to
keep track of.  As a matter of course from this point forward, I'll
send an e-mail to the users requesting membership that have not
completed the CLA and immediately remove them (they're free to
re-apply after completing the CLA).

Also note that with recent improvements to FAS it no longer takes as
much time to approve someone for the group, therefore, I'll likely do
it when I get the e-mail.  Sorry for the delay in approving up to this
point.

Thanks!
-Jon