Fedora 9 updates-testing report

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue May 20 09:59:05 UTC 2008

On 2008-05-18, 10:10 GMT, Greg wrote:
> Not Possible for Fedora-Testers. but us End users of fedora Are
> the Fedora-testers you could say, as i said your whinging about
> bleeding edge an its unstability, simple thing dont use it, go
> over to some other Distro thats " Stable "

Well, the less advice is that every Fedora release I remember was
pretty unstable on GA. It takes a couple of weeks before it
finally gets level of maturity. I wouldn't hesitate a second to
suggest now F8 for ordinary use. Wait a month, get respin when it
will be available and you will get much better experience.

Matěj