Fedora 9 updates-testing report

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Wed May 21 01:36:17 UTC 2008

I know this is not the place to offer assistance, but I can help with some grammar checking and context editing of English documentaton. I have helped to edit articles for another linux distribution.

I can also do some French translations but my translations would have to pass a "pure lain" Frenchman's scrutiny.

My concern is that my regular job workload would not let me average more then 8 hours a week of volunteering, distributed over the Monday to Friday week days.

Bruno Wolff III <bruno at wolff.to> wrote: On Sun, May 18, 2008 at 18:01:06 +0430,
  Adrin Jalali  wrote:
> Don't you think that some part of it is related to redhat strategies? You
> mean redhat does not have enough resource to allocate to fedora? Having

Redhat isn't Fedora. Redhat isn't responsible for fixing all of Fedora's
issues. The Fedora community needs to step up.

> 10000 or more open bugs is not a shame, but I think people can focus on so
> important and old age bugs.
>
> I'm not using any other distro just because I want to be almost on the
> bleeding edge of software, and I won't complain about those open bugs, but I
> believe I have the right to complain about those old age bugs.

Just complaining doesn't really do much good. (The project is aware there are
issues with bug handling.) Please help the project. If not on bugs, then
something else, that may free up someone else to work on bugs.

To unsubscribe: