Swap problem with F9 PPC

Guillaume guitouu at free.fr
Wed May 21 07:11:55 UTC 2008

 > Well, it'd be nice to decipher what actually is wrong with your manual
 > partitioning.  I'm willing to continue helping if you want to try again.

I installed a lot of linux systems (F2 to F9, debian, etc) but always on
x86 systems.
I think partitioning on x86 is OK for me. But it is possible that I
forget something ppc-specific...

When I install linux, I use personal partitioning.
The configuration I do on my ibook is the more frequent I do :
- a swap (1 Go)
- a / (8 to 15 Go)
- a /home
And, on my ibook, anaconda says me that I forgot an apple boot
partition. I add it.
- an apple boot partition (1Mo)

... something missing ?

Guillaume