rawhide install report 20080527 - working

G.Wolfe Woodbury ggw at wolves.durham.nc.us
Wed May 28 08:20:16 UTC 2008

I Waited a week or so to let the initial rush of FC10 changes and such
things settle, and tonight I'm doing a rawhide install on the i686
testbed machine.  So far, so good, no errors in anaconda or the
selection process, and it is chugging away at the actual install now.

So far I see no really major changes from F9 (but that is to be
expected), there are some new packages in the customization mix.

I'll be checking out the Network manager handling of the no-wireless
setup that this machine has, and watching to see if the NFS mounted
filesystems come up properly after post-install configuration.

--
G.Wolfe Woodbury