QA Meeting Notes

Will Woods wwoods at redhat.com
Wed May 28 15:57:24 UTC 2008

Here are my notes from today's QA meeting. If you want further
explanation of any of these items, just ask.

QA Meetings are, as always, Wednesdays at 1500UTC.

---

QA Meeting 20080528

gcc4.3 tracker / FTBFS (failed to build from source):
https://bugzilla.redhat.com/showdependencytree.cgi?id=440169&hide_resolved=1
  * RECOMMENDATION:
    Any package still not rebuildable by Beta should be dropped.

Wiki:
  * No longer allows raw HTML. drop old meeting logs.
    * We could sure use an IRC meeting logger-bot.
  * update QA and descendent pages
    * Test cases - numbered lists = fail
    * nested lists = also fail
    * TestCases / TestPlans category pages broken
  * New pages
    * SNAKE docs would be good
    * pungi-in-mock
    * bodhi for testers
  * Wiki metrics?
    * Edits, New pages written, New TestCases written
    * Bonus points for TestCases w/kickstart
    * wwoods will talk to Infra team about this.

SNAKE:
  * Plugin support, for modifying all kickstarts?
  * Use e.g. %ksinclude default-pre.ks in all kickstarts.

---

-w