hosts file

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:53:49 UTC 2008

Since upgrading my server to F10-snapshot2 + updates.
opendns which I use through the netgear router.
Has now started inserting itself in hosts file.
I can only prevent this, by setting hosts as read-only to root

This is the hosts before read only:

127.0.0.1		localhost.localdomain localhost
::1		localhost6.localdomain6 localhost6
208.69.34.132		hit-nxdomain.opendns.com server-01

Any ideas where I should be looking.
System uses eth0 eth1 as bond0

Frank
--
gpg id EB547226 Revoked Forgot Password :(
aMSN: Frankly3D