Video problem or ugly bitmaps?

Tom Horsley tom.horsley at att.net
Mon Nov 3 12:21:26 UTC 2008

I tried playing freecell in f10 beta, and I feel like the card images are all
washed out and nearly impossible to see. Things like face cards with the faces
in light blue on a white background.

Is this just freecell itself with really awful images for the cards? Or is there
some gamma correction setting gone haywire in the nvidia driver? (I know, I should
look at more images and see if the problem is only with freecell, but it was
so awful, I thought I'd ask and see if anyone else has noticed).