fedora 10 Preview Fresh install

Fastie fastie81 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 00:48:16 UTC 2008

yes I know it is just weird I was running fedors 9 i386 but now I have to
run x86_64

I did what you said and there is a hell of a lot comming up.. way to much to
past it in the mail.

For the rpm's I am trying to install, the package manager keep coming up
with an error so can see what I need to install. the few I try to run in the
terminal does not have the lib's in yum..
This is so weird..