Fedora 9 Were Iso files updated after the comprimise problem occurred?

Leslie Satenstein lsatenstein at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 21:45:17 UTC 2008

While I recognize that F10 is coming out in three days, I am wondering if the ISO images for Fedora 9 have been updated to reflect all the repro changes that took place about 2 months ago?

My older DVD image from May 2008 does not point to the right areas.  A yum update yum* fails.

I am currently downloading for a fresh install the Version 10 Pre-release.  I want to see if it has the video drivers to support my card.  Fedora has been my favorite since 2004, and lately, I use UBUNTU as a backup.  Video in U8.10 works for me, but does not work well or almost not at all    in   F9 (Old dvd)