olpc-update

Craigevil craigevil at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 14:27:45 UTC 2008

Ok finally have it updating using USB media. part of the problem is the
olcp-update command doesn't seem to be in my path, the only way to run it is
by using /usr/sbin/olpc-update. BTW what IRC channel are we testing in ?
craigevil

--
LEGAL NOTICE Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential
and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to

Every reasonable precaution has been taken to ensure that any attachment to
this email has been swept for viruses, I assume no liability for any damage
sustained as a result of software viruses, and would advise that you carry
out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.