Received your XO? Let us know!

Steven Salevan ssalevan at redhat.com
Wed Oct 8 00:43:55 UTC 2008

Hey guys,
I've received my XO this afternoon and it's a remarkable little device
(and quite the chick magnet, it seems).  I'm looking forward to testing
F10 on it, as the combination of F10 and a small form factor will
undoubtedly transform it into an ace subnotebook.

So!  An introduction, eh?  My name's Steve Salevan and I'm a QA engineer
for Red Hat's RHN Satellite product, where I perform regression testing
and code Selenium-based automated tests.  I've been an adamant Fedora
user for about 4 years now and I'm an active participant in several
community software projects such as Func and Spacewalk.  In my free time
I serve as the resident local music director/prog rock geek of WKNC
88.1FM, NC State's student-run radio station, and you can hear my weekly
show, The Local Beat, on Fridays from 5-8PM.

If anyone around Raleigh cares to test the OLPC mesh networking
functionality, we should crash the Flying Saucer sometime.
-Steve Salevan
ssalevan at redhat.com