XO: Boot / Power issues.

Brian Powell bpowell01 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 14:33:11 UTC 2008

I had some boot issues with the XO right out of the box and the unit
would power itself off sporadically after about a minute or so and I
was hoping a clean install would resolve it, however the XO keeps
powering down on it's own and it happened during the erase / install
process, now I think it is bricked as I get a blank screen when
powering it on, no button restore options work and after about 20
seconds of being turned on the battery light blinks red.

Do I need to RMA this or does anyone have any other suggestions.

--
Regards,

BrianPowell
http://fedoraproject.org