XO: Not so good so far

Christopher Desjardins cddesjardins at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 03:01:42 UTC 2008

That's been my experience too.  I've been able to connect to wifi with
nm-applet (unsecured network) no problem but i figured i'd install irssi to
to go to #fedora-qa except that yum install irssi has seemed to kill this
machine.  the only application that i've been able to manually launch has
been gnome-terminal.

by the way, are you fonts cut off partially?