F10 Beta static ip

A.J. Werkman AJ.Werkman at digifarma.nl
Thu Oct 9 12:07:13 UTC 2008

The problem in the 8 and 9 are indeed related to NetworkManager. You can
do an install with static IP addresses. Only by default anaconda
activates NetworkManager-service and not network-service.

If you login the first time in the new installed system do the following
as root:

# chkconfig NetworkManager off
# chkconfig network on

After a reboot the network should come up as expected.

Koos.