F10 Beta static ip

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Thu Oct 9 15:56:50 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 08:56 +0100, Tony Molloy wrote:

> DVD install has the same problem it crashes when you try an give it a static
> IP address. Maybe I'll try Rawhide for now.

A rawhide install might work for you, but the last couple days it hasn't
for me.  So you may have to await for another anaconda build to hit with
some more fixes before trying again.

(I do nfs installs via .iso or against rawhide, with static IP, same as
you and was experiencing same problems as you)

--
Mike Chambers
mikec302 at fedoraproject.org