All these XO threads

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Oct 9 17:31:55 UTC 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 12:13 -0500, Christopher David Desjardins wrote:

> i find this thread annoying and that it's cluttering my mailbox.  we get
> your point.  unless directed by greg to a new mailing list you'll have
> to deal with these XO messages until the end of october.  it's pretty
> easy to click 'delete' if it says 'XO' in the subject.

Or maybe read it since it's Fedora on the XOs and the changes needed to
fix issues on the XOs would be changes in Fedora, that everybody would
consume.

The XO userbase is potentially huge, we shouldn't be shunting these
users off to their own list.  Problems experienced on the XO are
problems that other people may experience and first-class QA and testing
issues.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!