Received your XO? Let us know!

Summer Maynard summer at redhat.com
Sat Oct 11 01:34:52 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I got my XO earlier this week, but it appears to have a bum NIC.  :(  I'm working with laptop.org to get a replacement, but have removed myself from the test schedule until it gets here.  I'll be right back on once I have a working unit!

As for me, I've been with Red Hat in NC since 2002, working with Linux since Red Hat Linux 5.2.  I've run Fedora since the very beginning.  I am an RHCE, proud open source advocate, and a manager in the most talented tech support group in the industry!  I'm a little rusty technically, but have been getting back into things lately.  You'll find that I mostly test late afternoon/evening eastern and try to leave some time to be with my family.  I'm looking forward to working with all of you!

See you online!
Summer (summerp on freenode)