International XO shipments

Rodrigo Bernardo Pimentel rbp at isnomore.net
Mon Oct 20 19:12:09 UTC 2008

Hi,

Alexander Todorov <atodorov at redhat.com> wrote:

> I believe at least few people outside US haven't heard back on their
> XOs. There
> was someone who posted on the list last week or so as well and I didn't see a
> follow up. What's happening with XOs for outside US (I'm in Europe)? Are we
> going to get them before the test schedule is over?

On October 14th, Greg said:

"""I still do not have the tracking numbers for non-US shipments.  As
soon as I have them, I will provide them to all."""

(and I remember him saying somewhere else that the international unit
had been sent for shipment, despite him not having the tracking
numbers yet).

BTW, he also mentioned (on a private exchange I had with him) that we
"internationals" should sign up on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/XO_Test_Roll_Call and help as we can
(with organization, for instance) while we don't have the XOs.

Hope that helps - and also looking forward to receiving mine :)

Cheers,

         rbp
--
  http://isnomore.net