Received your XO? Let us know!

Luya Tshimbalanga luya at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 23 04:55:05 UTC 2008

Quoting Luya Tshimbalanga <luya at fedoraproject.org>:

> I just got it via Fedex.  This XO has some difference with B4-2 version
> due to its rough surface.
> I am Luya, Fedora Artwork contributor who is currently studying Graphic
> Design. I am very familiar with Linux command and XO laptop.

Updated to 767. I requested developer key for XO laptop which should be ready
the next day by the time I am writing this message. Sugar version runs smoother
and better on that machine than B4-2 especially the power management (finally,
a working suspend mode). I can't wait to try the display mode on Fedora 10
Snapshot 3.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor