How to test Plymouth on Fedora 10 with Intel graphic cards?

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:23:44 UTC 2008

Hi, I have several laptops all with different Intel graphic cards
(915, 945 ...) and I would like to test plymouth if it is possible.
Now when I boot rawhide (Fedora 10) I don't get grub but only a black
screen and after that I see black screen with white-blue progress bar
(not impressed).
Do I need even newer intel drivers than ones in Rawhide?

Is there a way to use latest intel drivers (if needed) or to somehow
enable plymouth and to see how it should work?

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/