XO Performance Team meeting

Josh Bressers bressers at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 01:06:23 UTC 2008

So we had the first XO Performance Team meeting.  Given we have a pretty defined
scope, there wasn't a ton to talk about.

I updated the wiki page with our high level goals:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/TestPlans/XO_Performance

Right now, the plan is this:
  lmacken is going to look at some kernel foo I don't understand.
  mrhodes Is going to look at the services.
  We could still stand someone looking at the gnome bits
  and how to make firefox more usable.
  I'll deal with some image creation things.

So any other team members who weren't around, feel free to grab a task, fill in
the wiki with more details, or start discussion on the mailing list.

--
    JB